ATTORNEY PROFILE - TERESA M. WILKINS, ESQ.
Teresa earned a finance degree at Arizona State University in 1994 and received her Juris Doctor degree from the University of Denver College of Law in 1999.
· Colorado Bar Association, member since 1999
· Douglas/Elbert Bar Association, member since 1999, President 2005/06
· Peer Professionalism Assistance, panel member since 2006 and co-chair 2008 to present.
· Author, Colorado Court of Appeals summaries, 2006 to present
· Fundraiser for the March of Dimes
· Pro Bono Representation of Domestic Violence Victims for Metro Volunteer Lawyers
Areas of Practice
Family Law, Employment Law, Simple Wills, Landlord/Tenant Law and Civil Litigation
Attorney Profile Services